ECEN 489.500 (ECEN 333): Special Topics: At the Interface of Engineering and Life Sciences
Instructors: Arum Han, Xiaoning Qian, and other guest lecturers [Office Hours: by email appointment]
Time & location
(tentative): T/Th 12:45-14:00 @ CHEN 111
Grading: Homework assignments
(80%) + Term Mini-Projects (20%)
Objectives: This course aims to provide a broad overview of electrical and computer engineering principles that are being applied to various areas in life sciences and introduce recent trends in interfacing engineering and various life science disciplines to address emerging grand challenges.
1. Reviews, surveys, and papers will be distributed in class.
· Course flyer [flyer] is posted on Dec. 28nd, 2015.
· Tentative course syllabus [syllabus] is posted on Dec. 28nd, 2015.
· Handout #1 –[Review of linear Algebra] from Dr. Andrew Ng's Machine Learning course was posted on Aug. 7th, 2013.
· Handout #2 –[Review of Probability Theory] from Dr. Andrew Ng's Machine Learning course was posted on Aug. 7th, 2013.
Check eCampus for updates
· Homework #1, Check eCampus